Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still Here!

We made it through the night without a single contraction, so we're still at home. That's a good thing because one of the nurses told us that the 3rd time is the charm and that the docs probably wouldn't let me go home again until we have a baby. So, we're here, resting at home. My mom is still here and handling Sam, which Sam absolutely loves. She will leave Thursday AM and Jodie's mom joins us for the weekend. More party time for Sam! She's really benefitting from all of this. So, anyway, I will post more when I can.

3 comments:

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Carrie,
Let me know if you need anything. A meal, someone to take Sam off your hands, whatever.

Angie said...

Man! Do I wish you still lived next door!!! Me and Sam could play all day now that the kiddos are all in school!! Miss you and wish we were close enough to be there to help. Do you think she is going to share big sis' birthday???
love you guys!
angie

Anonymous said...

How insane would that be if she was born on Sam's birthday?!?! Glad you are home and praying that little one will stay in as long as possible. Keep us updated... wish we were could help out but I know how much Sam is enjoying her time to get spoiled! :) Call me when you're bored and maybe we can chat some 'time' away! Miss you guys!!

Katie