Thursday, August 21, 2008

Food - Yeah!

Well, it's 11:20 and we don't have too much to tell. I did finally get to eat this morning, and though it was nothing to write home about, I was so hungry that luke warm eggs actually tasted good. I did pass on the grits though - no salt or pepper to be found!

Other than that, they have moved us from a labor room to a post-partum room. They have removed all the baby and contraction monitors and the IV feed. I will still be taking the drug that is supposed to stop labor and the antibiotics by pill. Right now, we think we may be heading home in the morning, but of course, no promises have been made. They still have not checked for more dilation - I think they don't want to trigger anything. I assume that I will be checked before discharge at the very least. We will keep you posted as we know more. Thanks for praying for our little one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking on you...will check later this afternoon...we love you and are praying for all...Pop-Pop

Anonymous said...

hope you got my email. we'll keep checking in for updates. lots of prayers are going up on baby girl nixon's behalf! :) we love you guys!
Katie & Charles (Chase & Jacob)

The Wagner Family said...

Keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers. We'll keep checking for updates and praying that baby girl #2 stays put for a while. Take care!
David, Penny & the girls

Michelle said...

I love you!!! I've been thinking about you all day! I can't wait to meet Sam's sister.

Beverly said...

Just checking! I saw Jodie at Walgreens last night and wanted you to know I'm just next door if you need me. Glad to hear my girl is doing OK. I've been worrying and praying for all of you. Jodie said you are covered for awhile but give me a call and I'll take Sam anytime. Call anytime - day or night! I'll be seeing you this weekend. I know everything is going to be fine - if you behave! Take it easy and let that little girl take her time getting here.

Angie said...

WOW! What missing one phone call can mean! I am so sorry that I missed your call--all our kids started school this week, plus work--a little crazy. But of course, not as crazy as your world!! What a shock! We will be praying and hope you update soon. I would call, but now assume you should be resting, right!?!?!?
love you guys!!
Gene and Angie and kids