Saturday, September 6, 2008

Maternity Portraits

I have come to refer to my mom and Jodie as the Bedrest Nazis because everytime I try to cheat, they don't let me get away with it, at least not for very long. But this morning, they did let me make the trip to Portrait Innovations to sneak in a portrait session before baby shows up. They turned out really good and I am so happy we were able to fit them in before my belly goes away for the last time (at least it will be the last time if I have anything to do with it). By the way, for those who didn't know yet, her name will be Georgia, after my dad George Thomas Trimble, Jr. Her middle name is TBD. We also got Sam's 3 year old portraits done while we were there, so make sure to check out her site too.






7 comments:

Michelle said...

i love georgia! and the last picture is my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! LOVE the name... can't wait to meet Georgia but hopefully she'll stay in there as long as she needs in order to come out and be healthy!! Carrie, I'll have to call you sometime this week and tell you one of my true 'blonde' moments. You'll get a kick out of it I'm sure. Hope you're feeling good... talk to you soon!
Katie

The Wagner Family said...

What a great name. Love the pictures - You look great. Enjoy your rest!

emily said...

hellllllo nixon family!
those pics are precious!! Sam is adorable!! I can't wait to meet Georgia, such a sweet name!
Can't wait to see you guys again!!
-Emily

Medcalf Crew said...

I love the name Georgia too!! You all look great in these photos. It's good to see your family.

Rich Cutter said...

the last picture just makes me well up...beautiful all of them!

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

My favorites are #1 and the 2nd to last one.